History

The Anderson family, for whom the road and land are still named, purchased this property in 1903. Their family farmed here for more than a century, initially running a dairy operation until the 1960's when Clare and Ky, the third generation of Andersons, began boarding horses and training young riders.

In 2011, after a long and happy career as a horsemanship instructor, Ky Anderson sold the farm to the Saltz family, who wish to continue Anderson Acres Farm's legacy as a place of beauty, peace, and productivity for many years to come.